Welcome to our website
The Consulate General of Belgium in Jerusalem is looking for a resourceful and multi-skilled employee:
Job Description and Overview:
You will be a full team member of the Consulate General of Belgium in charge of the social agenda including the organization of events and social media. You will ensure the updating of the database and social media of the Consulate General. You will perform administrative and consular tasks, including translation of texts. You will assist your colleagues in performing their duties in case of work overload or during their absence.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be administratively capable to perform paid work
- Perfect command of oral and written Arabic and/or Hebrew, English, Dutch and/or French with excellent writing and translation skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Words and Excel) and management skills of social media
- Excellent organizational skills, planning and precision
- Pro-active and work independently
- Good communication skills
- Discretion, loyalty and team spirit
Will be considered as an asset during the selection procedure:
- Knowledge of French and Dutch
- Knowledge of Arabic and Hebrew
- Relevant academic education
- Knowledge of the functioning of Belgian Institutions and administration
- Related work experience
Contract: Local contract of 12 months
Working hours : Monday to Friday: 08:00 -16:00
- First phase : Screening of applications and selection of potential candidates who will be invited for the tests.
- Second phase : Examination of selected candidates ( week of August 5th, 2019)
- Third phase : Interviewing of the short-listed candidates who successfully passed the second phase ( week of August 5th, 2019)
If you are interested, please send your CV and a motivation letter to the Consulate General of Belgium by July 31, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org .Thank you for enclosing a copy of your identity card and the contact information of two references.
Are you a Belgian who has recently moved to Jerusalem and would like to register with the Consulate General in Jerusalem? Did you lose your passport while you were travelling through the Palestinian Territory as a tourist? Do you need to request a visa in order to travel to Belgium? Then you’ve come to the right address.
This website will keep you up to date on consular matters that are specifically applicable to Belgians in Jerusalem and the Palestinian Territory, current events in Belgian foreign policy and other useful information or events.
An awareness campaign has been launched in Belgium and is addressed to the potential asylum-seekers. It underlines the false and misleading information circulating about the procedure of asylum application in Belgium. More information to be found in the website www.factsaboutbelgium.be