Welcome to our website
For information regarding any updates on visa applications, do please go to "Visa for Belgium".
For passports and identity card applications, please book an appointment via https://appointment.diplomatie.be/Home/Index/b81de6ef-2fa3-4f34-b424-93756c1b3ecc.
For urgent and other matters, please send an email to email@example.com (not via phone).
Numerous consular services are only provided via email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Request for a consular attestation: you send us, by email, a scanned copy of the completed and signed request form. As soon as the attestation is ready, an appointment will be made to withdraw the attestation and pay the consular fee.
- Request to update your marital status: you send us, by email, a scanned copy of the required documents. After verification of these, an appointment will be given for the presentation of the original documents.
- Life certificate request: processed entirely by email.
- Special nationality files: you send us, by email, a scanned copy of the required documents. After verification of these, an appointment will be given for the presentation of the original documents.
The Belgian consulate general in Jerusalem offers you from 23 November 2020 the possibility to register online in the consular population registers.
You have access to this website if you:
- are Belgian;
- are no (longer) registered in a Belgian municipality since you have notified your departure abroad to this municipality;
- hold a valid and activated Belgian eID;
- know your PIN-code and possess a cart reader.
Are you a Belgian who has recently moved to Jerusalem and would like to register with the consulate general in Jerusalem? Did you lose your passport while you were travelling through the Palestinian Territory as a tourist? Do you need to request a visa in order to travel to Belgium? Then you have come to the right address.
This website will keep you up to date on consular matters that are specifically applicable to Belgians in Jerusalem and the Palestinian Territory, current events in Belgian foreign policy and other useful information or events.
An awareness campaign has been launched in Belgium and is addressed to the potential asylum-seekers. It underlines the false and misleading information circulating about the procedure of asylum application in Belgium. More information to be found in the website www.factsaboutbelgium.be.